It’s been awhile since I posted anything here. I still get quite a few views, so hopefully that means I’ve provided some worthwhile information that people find valuable. Yay! I won’t bore you with why I’ve been MIA (RL, blah, blah, blah), but lately I’ve had the time and the inclination to get back into SL.
So, of course, one of the first things I did was to visit my favorite dance stores and see what’s new. Sadly, the answer is – not much. Many of the stores I used to frequent (even though they didn’t have much new content) are now defunct. I was happy to see that several of them (Abranimations, A&M, Henmations, and MyAnimations, to name a few) were still open for business and some even had new items!
SineWave, which was a perennial favorite when I first joined SL, seems to have finally gone. The store was open for years with no new content, but the animations were good and I had a list of dances I still wanted to get. Ah, well. You snooze, you lose, right?
I have updated my Dance Animations Spreadsheet in case you’re interested. Also, if you have any new stores that have opened since I was last active, please leave a comment and let me know the name and/or location. I have L$ burning a hole in my virtual pocket!
So my study brain has been activated. It’s a few days until I start classes and it seems that I’ve started analyzing and questioning everything. Either that or I created a monster the first time I posted my opinion. Either way, I’ve been thinking. A lot.
Check out this contest from Razmataz! You have until July 30th to complete it. Try out your photography and costuming skills. If you participate, be sure to add your photo to the Flickr pool so I can see your awesome photos!
Hey guys! I wanted to tell you about this pose contest from Razmataz. Who would be interested in such a contest, you ask?
1. People who like taking pictures, either professionally or recreational 2. Those who always wanted a picture taken by a professional (one of the prizes!) 3. People who always wanted to make a certain pose for that certain outfit or prop (also one of the prizes)
The contest ends on July 30th, so you still have time to enter!
How to enter this contest?
1. Get a pose from the Razmataz store (poses are only 15L each).
2. Take a photo that clearly shows the pose – the more creative, the better.
3. write your name on the photo, as well as a new pose name that you came up with for the pose.
4. Send the photo full perms to Melonie Romano or place…