I’ve already found that Black Dragon works better with my computer (and it doesn’t complain as much) when taking photos. Can’t wait to download the update and try it out – especially the resizable preview!
On Saturday, May 23rd, NiranV Dean released version 184.108.40.206 of his Black Dragon viewer, which brings with it three core updates:
- Revisions to the Unified Snapshot floater
- An experimental cinematic camera
- A “lock” feature to synchronise map changes (diffuse, normal and specular) across all three channels simultaneously.
Unified Snapshot Floater Updates
The snapshot floater updates include:
- An option to save the snapshot upload type
- Automatic file format changes when switching to profile/inventory upload and back
- Fixes for auto-refresh
- Improved world freeze – the entire world is now frozen, and allows proper camming around.
However, what is likely to find favour with a lot of users (assuming it is adopted by other viewers, including LL’s) is the ability to now preview snapshots in a separate, resizeable texture panel.
This is enabled by a new…
View original post 583 more words