I’ve been talking the last few days about feeling indecisive and directionless.
I still am, but I have decided to approach everything with a positive attitude.
I may not know where I am going, but at least I can enjoy getting there.
The next few days will be busy for me, so I am really challenging myself to stay on target with what I want to accomplish.
So far, so good. 🙂
Projects ahead of me at the moment:
- Consolidating land/holdings in SL – possibly moving ??
- Opening a photography business in SL – eek!
- Working on getting my SL blog syndicated
- Streamlining my SL workflow – social media, photos, blogging, etc.
- Figuring out how to self-publish a book (if you have any info/tips – throw ’em at me!)
- Working on my next book
- Learning more about Photoshop
- Continue working through the black hole I call inventory 🙂
As you can see, I have lots of projects.
I’m going to have to get used to more mobile working, I think.
I have a smartphone and an iPad, so I’m hoping I can make more use of them to get things done while I’m out and about (say, like waiting two hours between kids’ sporting events).
I always think I don’t have enough time, but I am trying to change my attitude about that as well.
I have a sign on my desk that reminds me that I have exactly the same number of hours in a day as everyone else.
Learning to use them wisely – now that’s a challenge!