Despite the holiday busy-ness and my full schedule, I managed to find some time to finish up work on one of the dance videos for my little experiment.
This offering is from Lotta Difference (from the Paramount Playhouse – check out their blog here). I gave all the dancer victims, erm, volunteers a song. They were to create a routine using that song. No other limits – they could build a set or not, use emotes or not, etc.
If there are any mistakes in the videos, they are my fault (or my computer’s, or my ISP’s), not those of any of the dancers.
I want to again say a great big Thank You! to those dancers who volunteered their time and energy for this project.
I do have another video in the works. I will be posting it in the next few days as well. I still have several other volunteers who are close to being finished, so once I hear from them and film their routines, those videos will be posted.
I have embedded the video, but if it doesn’t show for you, just click the link below.